About the Holistic Chamber of Minnesota
We are a Twin Cities-based organization dedicated to helping holistic professionals grow their businesses through networking, education, and collaboration opportunities.
We welcome any practitioner, professional, or business that promotes a healthy lifestyle and enhanced wellbeing through holistic-based services and products.
Our members are a mix of:
- Holistic practitioners
- Established business owners
- Budding entrepreneurs
- Business-to-Business service providers
Our community of friendly, like-minded holistic professionals is eager to learn, open to collaborating, and seeking the high quality support that our group offers. Explore the people and businesses we attract in our Business Directory.
What makes us different (according to our members):
- Our emphasis on serving the holistic community means our members are among like-minded people who speak the same language and appreciate and value the work we do
- We focus on creating meaningful, business-enhancing connections, not just swapping a bunch of business cards
- Our members support each other and actively seek to partner and collaborate in joint ventures
- We've created an inclusive, relaxed atmosphere where we can be both business professionals and mind/body/spirit enthusiasts
We are a locally based networking organization, which means we're able to reinvest membership dollars directly into our Holistic Chamber to continue supporting our members. We keep things local and connected to our Twin Cities' holistic community.
Hear what current members have to say about the Holistic Chamber of Minnesota.
We meet on the second Wednesday of the month
from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at No Knots Professional Massage & Bodywork in St.Paul Park. (445 Broadway Avenue)
We are currently scoping out new locations for our meetings. Over the next few months we will rotate locations in order to find the best match for our members.
Our Monthly Business Meeting is part networking, part education. Come early to connect with other members and guests before we dive into chamber news, small table introductions and discussions, and our featured guest speaker presentation.
Not a member yet but want to attend our next meeting?
First time visitors are always welcome to join us one time at no cost.
Come and see if we are a good fit to help support your growing business!
Check out our calendar for sneak peeks of upcoming guest speaker presentations.